Monday, July 22, 2013

T Minus 2 Days | Smith Mountain Lake Maternity Fine Art & Photographer

A few weeks ago I had an out of town birth session to look forward to.  My little sister was bringing a new baby into the family!  I got there two days before her due date, determined not to be traveling while she was in labor (like the last time I had an out of town birth session!).  We shot this session the night before her due date.  Turns out I got there just in time...she started labor the next day!  Sticking with my trend of sending my maternity clients into labor.  This is the third time I've done a session and had Mom go into labor within a week.  Seriously ladies...contact me for a session because I think there's something to it!  ;)

I love heading to this part of the country for sessions, because there is such an abundance of places to shoot.  It's never boring, and always gorgeous.

 photo Untitled-2-1.jpg
 photo DSC_9097.jpg

Can you believe the cuteness that is this belly?
 photo DSC_9199.jpg
 photo DSC_9173.jpg
 photo Untitled-1-1.jpg
 photo DSC_9272.jpg
 photo DSC_9229.jpg
 photo DSC_9279.jpg
 photo DSC_9289.jpg
 photo DSC_9311.jpg
 photo DSC_9159.jpg
 photo DSC_9326.jpg

I'll be putting up the birth session soon, don't miss it!



1 comment:

Becca said...

Gorgeous images Tanya! And I totally agree that you are the baby labor whisperer!