Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Savannah Grace | Maryland Fine Art & Newborn Photographer

Life!!  Yikes.  I have been so silent around these parts lately.  With school crunch time here, I have little time for much else right now.  But I AM busy with kg.leaf photography too!  I have another session to blog after this one, please bear with me while I try and juggle schooling my girls and this.  :)

I love meeting new babies.  It's so amazing to me how different yet similar they all are.  New life is pretty awesome.  And this new life also happens to be my cousin's daughter!

 photo DSC_8117.png
 photo DSC_8145.png
 photo DSC_8158.png
 photo DSC_8176.png
 photo Untitled-2.png
 photo DSC_8245copy.png
 photo DSC_8256.png
 photo DSC_8273.png
 photo DSC_8277.png
 photo DSC_8335.png
 photo Untitled-1.png
 photo DSC_8468.png

Congratulations Jason and Kassy on your beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

Susan said...

beautiful baby Savannah Grace!good job!