Monday, March 11, 2013

Charlotte Wren | Maryland Fine Art & Newborn Photographer

What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby.  :)  This post is so long overdue, I hope you all will forgive me.

I had the pleasure of shooting this little doll's birth, and Mom's maternity.  Such an adorable little family.  Baby Charlotte had the most beautiful red hair at birth, I was so excited to see it even more brilliant when I came for her newborn pictures a week later.

 photo DSC_4914_zps5910fa3c.jpg

 photo Untitled-1-62_zps48325380.jpg

 photo DSC_5047_zps4ec11103.jpg
 photo DSC_5048_zpse3b1e533.jpg

When talking to Mom and Dad about what type of session they wanted for their new little one, they wanted something natural, comfortable and simple.  What better way to do that than in their home.  Everyone's already comfortable, and less stressed.  These are the types of sessions I have been aiming to move towards for a while now, and starting today these are the only types of newborn sessions I will offer.  I will no longer be shooting posed babies in/on props.  This is much more my style, and baby is always so much more relaxed.  It makes for much better pictures!

 photo DSC_4975_zps12fa0edb.jpg
 photo DSC_5295_zps8429bc68.jpg
 photo DSC_5291-1_zps05696035.jpg
 photo Untitled-2-37_zpsc297b5e4.jpg
 photo DSC_4965_zps0b3c7f0c.jpg

Thank you again Mom and Dad for inviting me into your home and allowing me to capture precious memories of your sweet little one!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a beautiful session....

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love her hair! This entire series is just beautiful!