Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An evening full of beauty | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Family Photographer

What a sweet session this was! We met at one of my favorite locations, which didn't disappoint. Everyone looked beautiful and gave me just what I needed - including the dog! When does that happen?

It was a beautiful evening full of beautiful light, just perfect for the mood of this session.

kg.leaf photography family
kg.leaf photography daddy and daughter
kg.leaf photography daddy and daughter fun
kg.leaf photography daughter smile and daddy
kg.leaf photography daddy hug
kg.leaf photography mommy and daughter
kg.leaf photography mommy and little girl
kg.leaf photography 2 year old girl
kg.leaf photography little girl smile

Sometimes I wonder how it's possible that I continually get such beautiful clients!
kg.leaf photography family of 3
kg.leaf photography picking flowers

See? What did I tell you about this dog? Best behaved dog ever!
kg.leaf photography a girl and her dog
kg.leaf photography doggie kiss

Thank you again so much, M family. It was great to meet all of you! You have a gorgeous family, and are truly blessed.

No comments: