Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Totally Inspired | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Family Photographer

I recently had the pleasure and honor of having a session with another local photographer - Susan from Pretty Petal Studio. I am always so flattered when another photographer asks me to capture their family. Susan had some specific ideas in mind on creating more of a stylized session (it was her idea to use the gauzy canopy!), and I just so happened to have the perfect location to shoot at.

Isn't she gorgeous?
kg.leaf photography family
kg.leaf photography musical family
kg.leaf photography mother and son

I have never met a little boy so in love with his harmonica!
kg.leaf photography musical boys
kg.leaf photography mother and sons
kg.leaf photography tickle
kg.leaf photography laughter

My friend is the owner of this spectacular property. She even has horses, and we were able to spend some time with them!
kg.leaf photography boys and horses
kg.leaf photography horses and boys
kg.leaf photography mom and son and horse

This little one is SUCH a ham! He also clearly adores his big brother.
kg.leaf photography brotherly love
boys on a wagon
kg.leaf photography wagon and boys
kg.leaf photography swing and boy
kg.leaf photography family walk

Even Ms. Butters the dog came out to greet us during our brief stay.
kg.leaf photography family and dog

Thank you so much again Susan for such a fun and inspirational evening! And thank you again to my dear friend that owns this property, which is for sale by the way. You can look up her property on the TTR Sotheby's website if there happens to be anyone out there interested in a gorgeous, historical home and property in Ijamsville. If only I could buy it - I'd never have to leave home for a session again!

3 comments:

Shey said...

Oh my goodness susan you look so beautiful! Love love love the styling of this and your boys are so adorable. Awesome job to kg leaf for capturing such perfect photos!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous! I love the moments you captured with Susan and her boys!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful session!!!