Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jada | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

It's amazing how quickly newborns change. Older kids change from month to month, week to week. But newborns, they change day to day and even hour to hour. Little baby Jada had already changed so much when I came back for her newborn session, and I had photographed her birth only 4 short days earlier. It's amazing, how much they change right before your eyes.

Introducing Ms. Jada! A beauty, if I do say so myself! Though I'm a bit biased, seeing as this is my brand new niece. Oh, and in case you're wondering what the definition of "bitterness" is - that would be forgetting all of the spectacular hats you knit and crochet especially for this session at home....5 hours away. Though I do realize it could have been worse. I could have forgotten my camera.

kg.leaf photography newborn
kg.leaf photography newborn girl

This little girl, she was so stubborn! Very, very feisty for all of 4 days old! She gave me a run that day.

kg.leaf photography baby girl
kg.leaf photography newborn pink

Mom saved the day with the headbands she had!
kg.leaf photography newborn cream
kg.leaf photography newborn feet
kg.leaf photography newborn basket
kg.leaf photography newborn sleeping
kg.leaf photography newborn eyelashes
kg.leaf photography newborn day in the life
kg.leaf photography mom and baby

Congratulations again to you both, Mom and Dad! Love you two.