Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunshine Ladies | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Baby Photographer

I love it when I have people that are just naturally relaxed in front of the camera, like these two ladies! Now, little Miss DID have her moment of "please Mommy don't leave me with the crazy lady and her camera!", but it all worked out beautifully. And I have the pictures to prove it. :)

kg.leaf photography baby girl
kg.leaf photography mommy and baby
kg.leaf photography mother and daughter

Oh so serious! If only I could get the older kids to look at me like this.
kg.leaf photography straight face
kg.leaf photography flower girl
kg.leaf photography smile

Mom asked specifically for a breastfeeding picture. I'm so glad - I find them beautiful.

kg.leaf photography breastfeeding
kg.leaf photography special moment
kg.leaf photography grin baby girl
kg.leaf photography tiny dancer

Thanks again for coming out to this location for this shoot, I think the results were well worth it!

No comments: