Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Return of the Diva | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Child Photographer

This little miss was one of my very first clients ever! It's been about 3 years, and if there's one thing I love about being a photographer - it's being asked to come back into someone's life and see them again. It may not seem like it, but on this end - it's incredibly meaningful. I am blessed.

Ms. N is one sassy little girl! She has so much spunk and energy. And she's gorgeous!

I mean, just look at this girl - she's made for the camera.
kg.leaf photography 7 year old girl

And we're back to being 7 again :)

kg.leaf photography giggle girl
kg.leaf photography girl in chair

Ms. N turned 7 recently!
kg.leaf photography 7 year old

The further along in my career I go, the more and more I realize how much I enjoy capturing the emotion and the love of a family.

kg.leaf photography mom and daughter
kg.leaf photography mom and daughter hug
kg.leaf photography diva girl
kg.leaf photography girl black and white
kg.leaf photography girl in sunglasses

Thank you so much Mom and Ms. N! It was great to see you both again.

25+ comments by the end of the week will earn Mom a free print! Leave some love :)

8 comments:

2WildThingsMama said...

Beautiful pictures! Ms. N is so spirited and you captured it perfectly Tanya!

EmilyRosePortraits said...

Lovely! I feel the same way about capturing families!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Images as always Tanya!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. I bet Mum loves them all.

Kyndall said...

WOW.These are awesome photos!!! I love them all. That "Ms. n" sure is BEAUTIFUL ;)

Anonymous said...

Love love those pics and you miss n! Keep smiling! Love aunt joanne

Christy Barnard said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!! I love the background and of course the ladies in the photos! I can't believe how she has grown and you've made her look like such a young lady. I love them all!

Memaw said...

What lovely ladies! And beautiful pictures of Ms. N and Mommy too!!