Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Gia | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

I loved this little doll! A squishy, cuddly, perfect baby girl who was so good to me. And a long awaited birth, as the parents are dear friends of my husband and I. Fun fact - my husband actually married them! (no, he's not a minister) It's only fitting that a beautiful ceremony that was so meaningful has a meaningful session with this beautiful little girl!

She was such a dream to photograph. She let me play and pose her (though she is QUITE stubborn!). I'm going to go ahead and remind everyone that the sooner I can get your newborn session in, the better it is going to be! There will be less awake time and many more of those fun, bendy poses we all love so much. Little Gia was only 5 days old when I was invited to come over to play. :) It really does make quite a difference!

kg.leaf photography newborn
kg.leaf photography newborn girl

Mom had bought this adorable headband, it worked perfectly!
kg.leaf photography newborn in headband
kg.leaf photography newborn in hat
kg.leaf photography newborn on fur
kg.leaf photography newborn toes
kg.leaf photography newborn in basket
kg.leaf photography newborn in basket color
kg.leaf photography newborn hair
kg.leaf photography newborn in blue

Such an in love family!
kg.leaf photography couple with baby
kg.leaf photography mom and baby

Congratulations again, D & S, we are so very happy for you!

2 comments:

.E. said...

these are so sweet.

Melanie Reyes said...

soooo beautiful and love her name!