Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My little client WAS very happy - Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Child Photographer

See? He really was happy. :)

Remember this little guy? Can you believe it's already been a year? They grow so fast. And I am honored that Mom and Dad asked me to come back and document his 1st birthday!

Mr. M is such a sweetheart, and the best part is he really likes me at a year old! Sometimes that's not always the case. He thinks I'm funny too!

We had a bit of a rough start with this shoot. We had already rescheduled once due to rain, and there was the threat of it again this day. But we finished up just in time before it started. It was HOT out....so trademark for August. Even if it is our coolest one in years!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gosh I wish I had a shot like this of my girls when they were this little!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy birthday, little M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous session! i am in love with the one on the covered bridge!!!

Nadia Smith said...

So very sweet...loving your tones in the black and whites.