Monday, August 24, 2009

Barry + Jen = engaged! Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Engagement Photographer

I don't get to shoot these very often, but every time I do - man, oh MAN do I love it! I love the feel, the excitement, the romance....I love it all! Barry and Jen were no exception, they were absolutely awesome! A gorgeous couple and willing to do whatever I asked. Poor Jen had some "stage fright", but despite being a little shy in front of the camera at times, I got a ton of amazing images!

I had a really hard time narrowing them down to share here. Doing that was like asking me to only pick 3 of my 5 children to continue living with me! And Jen loved them too. As she viewed them, she said she loved them so much she thought she was going to cry, gave me a hug before she left because she was overwhelmed with excitement about her images, and told me that they far exceeded her expectations. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my job?? I am so incredibly blessed to be able to do this for a living!

Ok, less talk more images. :)




Isn't she amazing?






The whole time, Barry kept insisting he was a natural in front of the camera. The shot on the left proves it! That's right folks, that dainty pose is Barry!



Thanks again Barry and Jen for a wonderful evening. I had so much fun, I cannot wait to do another shoot like this one!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

wow - just breathtaking. You did an amazing job - such beautiful light and such a gorgeous couple! Inspiring work!

rosie said...

You did an amazing job!! so much emotion captured!

kg leaf photography said...

Thanks so much ladies, it really means a lot coming from both of you!!

2WildThingsMama said...

Oh honey, I was there and to see how much MORE beautiful you were able to make such a gorgeous couple already??? Omigosh...AMAZING!! You honestly blow me away! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Stacy Nicole (SNL) said...

love love love love love....GREAT light GREAT job!

melissa said...

Just found your site. Love your work! Great job :) And especially love this session

.E. said...

These are just fantastic I love each and every one.. they will too.

Unknown said...

Wow...I'm so mad at myself for missing this! GORGEOUS session! Wow girl, I don't even know what to say. You're such an inspiration!