Friday, August 28, 2009

*happy dance* - Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Photographer

That's right, I'm doing a happy dance over here! By now I'm guessing you've seen that my brand new website is UP and RUNNING!

www.kgleafphotography.com

I'm very excited, I worked long and hard on it, wanting it to be "me". I think it fits the bill! I hope you'll take some time and take a peek at it. Be sure to update your bookmark link for the blog too! **a little side note - the contact form isn't fully working there yet, so please use tanya@kgleafphotography.com to contact me in the meantime**

As excited as I'm sure you all are about my new website, I figured I'd give you reason to do a happy dance of your own. So how does a special deal sound?



Anyone who books a session by Sept 5th will receive $50 off the session fee and a $50 print credit! That makes the session fee $75 ($100 for newborns), and saves you a total of $100!

To receive this deal, you must book your session no later than midnight (ok, technically 11:59 pm) on Sept 5th.

Book your session today!

2 comments:

.E. said...

congrats whats the link to your website?

kg leaf photography said...

Thanks E - I posted it!