Friday, August 28, 2009

3 of my favorite girls! Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Family Photographer

I absolutely loooove these girls! Mom is my bff all the way back from elementary school. And these gorgeous creatures are her daughters.







Oh yeah, you can tell this one is a handful! This girl kills me.




And Ms. A makes the most amazing model. Always so willing, and with a serious face that I just love.


Getting ready to do the "jumping" shot here. Such a fun shot for families! It's funny, we actually liked this one better than the actual jumping shot!






You see what's written on the wall in the back? How perfect is that?


So good to see you again, as always. Love you guys!

Ok, so I'm going to try something a little new here. Mom, if you can get 25 different people to comment on this blog post, I'll give you a 5x7 of an image from your session - free! Happy commenting!

9 comments:

Stephanie Burnett said...

These are WONDERFUL. I am totally in love with the pre-jump shot! Great expressions from the girls and sassy stance from mom! The bottom "follow your heart" is a fav of Older Ms A - what amazing colors! My fav of Little Ms A is of her in the blue top with the tiger print in the background. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

What an AMAZING shoot! I can't even think of a favorite, they are all so gorgeous and inspiring. Very photogenic girls, mom must be proud :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the old store background. Love the shot of the little sister with the animal print background! Her eyes really pop in this picture! Love the 1st b/w shot of the older sister too! Lasting memories, I'm sure!

Sara Swiger said...

These pictures are amazing!!! Great shots! The girls and Mommy are beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the photo's. Great shots. Esp. the one on the rr tracks, those sisters are so precious! love it.

Anonymous said...

Forgot my name, sorry, Sherry Boncek, still love the shots...:)

Jessicia Lawrence said...

I absolutely love these pictures! The girls are gorgeous, and the scenery is perfect! Great job and beautiful photos!

2WildThingsMama said...

Love these shots (of course!). C- your girls are so gorgeous!!! It seems like everyone is picking their fav so I would def say the shopfront one w/ both girls. I'm all about the urban shots though! I just love how lil' A is looking at her big sis in it too!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pictures!!! The girls are absolutely the cutest. Mom looks good holding her girls :)