Monday, September 21, 2009

Minis!! - Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Photographer

You asked, I listened! kg.leaf photography is happy to announce:




Holiday minis are here! I've had quite a few people telling me they're looking for a short session for the sole purpose of getting Christmas/holiday cards and presents together. Remember the post with the holiday cards a few weeks ago? You can pick a style if you order the print package! The print package is great for those that prefer to have a few things crossed off of their list for them (I do all the work!). The digital package is great for those that prefer to do it themselves. Just some details...


Minis are:

  • good for families looking for fast, easy sessions for holiday cards and gifts

  • for immediate family only, up to 5 people

Minis aren't:

  • for newborn sessions

  • for those looking for the full custom experience provided in a normal/typical session (ex: multiple locations and outfits, multiple interactions between family members)

If you have any questions about minis, feel free to shoot me an email! Please make sure you mention you're interested in the holiday mini session if you plan on booking!

The fine print - Minis will take place in one location only. Minis are available in the New Market/Frederick area only. No outfit changes are allowed with minis. To book your mini, a minimum deposit of $100 is needed within 5 days to hold your date. The remaining balance is due at the time of your session. Minis are not available on weekends, as those are reserved for full sessions. The last day for minis is November 19th. Spaces are limited, so be sure to book yours soon!

One more quick note - while I am stating that minis are not for weekends, I will keep you updated on my calendar. If the weekend is approaching and I have availability, I will post here on the blog the day/time I have availability for a mini. Check back here often, I'm sure I'll have a few slots for weekend minis....I just won't know until the last minute! I will be updating the weekend mini status on Thursdays or Fridays.

No comments: