Monday, September 28, 2009

Bright spot in my weekend! Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Child Photographer

This weekend sure was icky! Thankfully the sun came out on Sunday afternoon and allowed me to take out Ms. L for her school pictures.

So meet the the middle part of kg.leaf photography. The "le" part. Ms. L! :) Ms. L is in 1st grade this year, and of course we need to celebrate by taking some pictures!













All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth! haha






While we were at this location, we were attacked by this crazy monster. Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen??


And yes, that's the moon up there in the corner! I love that part. :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I recognize those spots! LOL

Great Photo's, as always!

Luv ya!

Melissa said...

Oh, how I love your black and white images! All of your work is stunning, but the tones and emotion you capture in your bw work is beyond stunning. Love these!

And, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those are so awesome! Those locations are amazing! Especially love the building that says "Follow your <3" on it!! AHHH! I soooo want to find some like that around here!