Friday, October 19, 2012

This Kind of Love | Maryland Fine Art Family Photographer

This family kicked of my day 3 minis.  I've photographed them a few times before, once for Mom's maternity and also for the little guy's newborn pictures!  The day we did this mini, it just so happened to be the little guy's 1st birthday too!  It's amazing to see how much he's grown in just one year.

The thing I love most about this family is that they are so obviously in love with their son, they just can't keep their eyes off of him.  And that kind of connection makes for the type of images that are my favorite.  Not the everyone looking in to the camera kind, but the kind that you will look back on and see the love and joy you shared with your child at that moment.  These are not moments that can be forced, like a smile directed at the camera.  These are the things I personally want to remember with my own family images, and the things I try and capture for my clients.

kg.leaf photography mom and son
kg.leaf photography family of 3
kg.leaf photography family fun
kg.leaf photography little boy
kg.leaf photography little boy walking

Thank you again to the C family for your generous donations!

No comments: