Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sweet and Sassy | Maryland Fine Art Child Photographer

I've been photographing these two for a while now, actually the first time little miss was captured on my camera she was 3 months old!  She's grown quite a bit since then, and I am in love with her dark curly hair and her cute little voice.

kg.leaf photography kiss

I find it hilarious that she kept saying "I need my wipstick!"  Hence, the chapstick :)
kg.leaf photography siblings

Isn't the way he loves her the sweetest?
kg.leaf photography hug

This is the second time big brother has been behind my lens, and let me tell you - is is pretty much the easiest subject I've ever worked with.  I really do mean that.  I can get what I need from him in no time flat.
kg.leaf photography boy
kg.leaf photography foot
kg.leaf photography girl

Thank you so much to the S family for your generous donation!

No comments: