Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Friends | Maryland Fine Art Family Photographer

This is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of meeting this family, I love meeting new people through this business!  This family came prepared with thoughts of how they were going to interact, and I really enjoyed watching them play together.

kg.leaf photography family
kg.leaf photography kids
kg.leaf photography girl

I am in love with Mom's laugh/smile I kept catching on my camera.  It's just infectious!
kg.leaf photography family laugh

So the day we did this mini, it was Mom and Dad's anniversary!  That meant I needed to get at least one that I loved of them together, as a couple.  It's so important to have at least one.
kg.leaf photography couple

Their son came to me privately and asked me to try and get a shot of them kissing on camera.  How sweet is that?
kg.leaf photography couple kiss

Thank you again so much for your generous donation!

No comments: