Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friends and Blessings | Maryland Fine Art Family Photographer

Meet another good friend of mine!  I first met Chrissi when I was just starting out in this crazy business, she was a local photographer here in my area.  It has always been so amazing to me that I am friends with some of my biggest competitors.  I love following their work and supporting them by sending inquiries their way.  Chrissi has been a great friend to me during my ups and downs in this business, and I am forever grateful!  She has moved on for the moment from photography, her life work is now her 4 beautiful daughters.

Being in this business at any point means knowing all of the really great color combos that work well for family images.  I just love what she chose!
kg.leaf photography family of girls
kg.leaf photography sisters
kg.leaf photography oldest daughter
kg.leaf photography middle sister
kg.leaf photography baby sisters
kg.leaf photography mom and baby

Thanks again to the L family for your generous donations, and the yummy apples you gave me!  :)

No comments: