Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfect Timing | Maryland Fine Art Maternity Photographer

There's something so amazing about an expectant mother.  I love hearing about their thoughts and dreams for their new little ones, and I especially love hearing the names they choose for their new child and why they chose the name.  I had a great time with this couple, listening to her tell me about her little girls (yes, twins!) reminded me of how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughters.

The other thing amazing about this session is we got it in JUST in time - their babies arrived 2 days later.  I can't wait to meet them in the next few weeks!  Mom says they have heads full of hair.  I just know they're beautiful.  :) 

kg.leaf photography couple
kg.leaf photography pregnant
kg.leaf photography belly
kg.leaf photography expecting couple
kg.leaf photography couple love
kg.leaf photography belly and bridge
kg.leaf photography couple and love
kg.leaf photography expecting

Congratulations Mom and Dad on the birth of your brand new baby girls!  

No comments: