Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Doll Face - Frederick | Maryland Newborn Photographer

I was so excited when I saw this tiny little girl greet me for our shoot last week. She is such a doll! So tiny and so perfectly posable. I loved her sweet little lips and her beautiful hair!

It is not lost on me that I am so fortunate to be able to see these tiny babies so early in their young lives, while many family members haven't had the opportunity yet. I feel so honored people ask me to capture these memories of their little ones so early on!

I just love their teeny tiny parts. Especially belly buttons. They will never look like this again!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This blanket was made by a special friend of theirs. I love being able to incorporate things that are important to Mom and Dad into their sessions!
Photobucket

Modeling the hat I made her...gracious it was adorable on her!
Photobucket

This blanket was made by her great grandmother. How fitting that she gave her great grandma a bit of a grin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for blessing me with the opportunity to create this artwork for you! Now a little gift for you. If you can get 25 different people to comment on this blog post by Monday evening, you can have a 5x7 with the image of your choice - on me!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooolala! What lovely photos of such a beautiful family!!

james said...

Great photos! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Incredible pictures. Jody

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

so sweet!

lolojane said...

Wow- these are amazing, I think the yawn is my favorite! Congrats! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! :)

Amy Stewart said...

These turned out amazing! Thanks so much Tanja :) I can't wait to decorate our house with her photos!!!

Unknown said...

I love these photos of little Maddie. I just might have to buy them all.

Anonymous said...

These are perfect you guys
-Fred

Unknown said...

The photos are just gorgeous of our brand new grandbaby girl, our first grandchild. We loved the ones with Mommy and Daddy too. Such wonderful creative poses, which we will treasure always!

Unknown said...

Sweet little Maddie! Can't wait to play and see you smile

Aimee said...

Very beautiful!! love them!

Unknown said...

She's Beautiful!!! Love you!

Dan, Ruthy & Cassidy!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful. Congratulations again to such a beautiful family. Sarah

Connie said...

Aww... Great pictures!! She's so beautiful!!! Congrats Amy!!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice pics amy

Anonymous said...

Amy- these are really great pics. Madelyn is a beautiful baby! -Lindsay

Nichole Vales said...

Beautiful pics!

Bindy Boyer said...

I can't wait to see her in person!! These pictures are sooo adorable Congrats you two!! What a beautiful baby you have created!

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful Amy! I love them. I think the pink hat is my faavorite and the one with all three of you :).

A^2 said...

Great shots! And beautiful subjects to go with them.

cathyB413@hotmail.com said...

WAY TOO PRECIOUS!! Enjoy!!- Cathy

Caroline Hyatt said...

Congrats Amy! She is lovely!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo adorable! I can't wait to meet her :) Love, Becca

Mandy said...

Oh Amy, I just love Madelyn's little face, she really is a beautiful baby! And the family portraits are simply gorgeous, you guys look amazing : ) Can't wait to hold my little niece again!
Aunt Mandy

Cathleen said...

These pics are the cutest things ever! Amy and Steve, you two made me the prettiest neice ever! I love the photos. The photogragher you found is awesome. Great job! Love, Cathleen

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing!!

Arianna and Sabrina said...

Simply beautiful. Sabrina thinks she looks like an angel. I agree. Congrats Steve and Amy.

Anonymous said...

Amy you have such a beautiful family i am so happy for you and Steve. Love you and cant wait to see you all.

Sharon Brent said...

Tanya...I LOVE THEM!!!! You are crazy talented!

Amy, I am so excited for you! She is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet her myself, what a doll! I Wish I had found Tanya years ago when mine were little. So special!