Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A New Little Pumpkin | Maryland Fine Art & Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

I'm still in the Halloween spirit, can't you tell? ;)

Ahhh! This time of year gets so busy for me. For all photographers really. It's one of the reasons I cut my calendar off so early, so that this part of my year can remain manageable for me. This blog post has been a long time coming, I'm sorry for the delay!

I met the parents of this adorable little guy during the FRM minis. I am so blessed to have been able to do his very first pictures as well! He was so sweet and perfect, he even made little noises my oldest daughter did when she was that little, noises I had forgotten about and made my heart ache for the baby she once was.

This little guy was the perfect age for these images. Less than a week old, very sleepy and so well behaved! ;) I know I say this at least once a year - but to anyone that is interested in having newborn images done, the time to contact me regarding pictures is before your due date, not after your baby is born. This way I can ensure I have a spot for you and it gets done in the 2 week window of opportunity for newborns.

On to the images - less talk, more baby pictures!
kg.leaf photography newborn baby boy
kg.leaf photography newborn baby boy color

Look, he smiled!
kg.leaf photography newborn baby smile
kg.leaf photography newborn baby boy face
kg.leaf photography newborn boy
kg.leaf photography newborn on fur

This yellow quilt was special to them and was made by a family member. I loved the yellow and brown contrast!
kg.leaf photography baby and yellow quilt

And someone please tell me why the boys are always the one getting the amazing lashes?
kg.leaf photography newborn lashes
kg.leaf photography daddy and son
kg.leaf photography mommy and son

This blanket was made by his grandmother. I love incorporating special pieces into sessions!
kg.leaf photography newborn and basket

Artist's favorite.
kg.leaf photography newborn in hat

Thank you again so much A & B for the chance to meet your sweet little guy! I hope you enjoy him to the fullest each and every day.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Absolutely precious!!!

kelly said...

He is beautiful!!