Friday, November 5, 2010

And the bigger Ms K! | Maryland Family Photographer

And here's the other half of the equation that I was talking about earlier. Ms. K! It's funny, these two babies remind me so much of my best friend's little girl and my own. They were two days apart and truly night and day. One tiny (hers) and one sumo sized (mine). As Ms. L and Ms. K were held side by side - I got a flashback of the picture I have of a similar moment. :)

I love this family. I am so blessed to know them! You may remember that I did Ms. K's newborn pictures - total sweetness, right? She's getting big so fast!

kg.leaf photography family of three
kg.leaf photography family and baby
kg.leaf photography mommy and baby
kg.leaf photography baby girl
kg.leaf photography baby and daddy
kg.leaf photography loving family
kg.leaf photography baby makes three

Thank you so much R family for your time and generous donation to the Frederick Rescue Mission! It was SO good seeing you and getting the chance to squeeze Ms. K again!

No comments: