Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you ready for it? | Frederick, Maryland Wedding Photographer

Did you catch that? Yep, you read it right - wedding photographer! I had the opportunity to 2nd shoot a wedding recently with the wonderful Melanie Reyes from Melanie Reyes Photography. When she contacted me to ask about shooting the wedding with her, I was thrilled. What a way to jump into this side of the business! Up until now, I've been unsure as to whether or not I'd be interested in shooting weddings or not. I have to tell you, it's not what I thought. It's a whole lot more fun! I'm excited about having more opportunities to shoot weddings in the future.

Ok, so enough talking - on to pictures! I have a ton from the day so I'm going to break this up into 3 posts. Otherwise, you'd probably have a few choice words for me. ;) Melanie went over to shoot the guys preparing for the big day, so this first part is all about the bride getting ready before heading to the church. I love the details!








Her dress was gorgeous!










Personal favorite


Thank you again Melanie and also Kristin for letting me come along and share this special day! Part two to follow soon... :)

1 comment:

Melanie Reyes said...

OMG how exciting - what amazing details, Thanks Tanya so happy to have given you the opportunity. Best wishes in this new adventure!