Monday, June 9, 2008

My biggest challenge yet! - Maryland | DC Metro | Frederick County Child Photographer

I had a shoot for a family of 4 kids a few weeks back while I was on vacation. It was a kind of rocky start, the heat made it a bit difficult for everyone to get into it, and the boys were of an age where they don't really care for getting their picture taken. But once everyone loosened up, it was pretty easy to capture their good side.

This boy is a natural. Isn't he gorgeous? Can you believe he's only 8? Mom and dad are going to have their hands full in a few years with the girls, if they don't already!

Mom was a little unsure when I explained to her what textures were, but once she saw them she was in love. And once I explained that shots like these make wonderful bedroom artwork - she was thrilled to have found a place to display them!

Thanks for a great session with your beautiful kids, S and K. I am excited that you have decided I'm your "designated photographer". I can't wait to see you guys again!

No comments: